Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Amaranth Enchantment, by Julie Berry, 2009

I'm excited to announce that my debut novel, The Amaranth Enchantment, is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com and from bookstores. I can't, of course, give a review of a novel that I wrote, but I can say that if you like the kinds of books I tend to read, there's a good chance you'll enjoy this. :) I'll post more as the release date approaches, and I look forward to hearing from readers about it. [The title of this post links to the Amazon listing.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the midst of reading the Amaranth Enchantment, and it is one of the best books I've read in two months! I read books one a day, so that's really saying something. Everyone from little chilren to adults will love the story of the Amaranth Enchantment.

Elf said...

I loved this book!!! It was amazing! Thank you so much for writing your books. :) I can't wait until you write another one.